Wednesday, December 29, 2010

necklace

Polki Neckles Set


  • polki studded necklace set.
  • Metal - Brass. .with blue colors moti.....its looking very unique item for girls and ladies also.......a beautiful necklace with earrings








Polki Neckles Set



  • polki studded necklace set.
  • Metal - Brass. .a beautiful metal necklace with tikka and earrings






Polki Neckles Set


  • polki studded necklace set.
  • Metal - Brass. .a metal necklace with tikka and earrings






Polki Neckles Set



  • polki studded necklace set.
  • Metal - Brass. .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here also you can get awesome handmade necklaces online. I really like their designs.

Sipra Sharma said...

Anu,
Happy to know that you are also loving Azilaa jewellery. I also like their designs. I have purchased couple of jewellery set online. I want to share the pics, but here on this blog i am not able to find any options to upload my pics. Am getting married this year, so planned to buy all my wedding jewellery from them.

Sipra

Post a Comment